Compatability: Dawn 2.0 and above, and Shopify 2.0 FREE themes
I am aware that some you are frustrated with my other code so I made a code easier to follow. I added a code that would calculate the header, which can be use to measure how much we bring the content up.
NOTE: Please be mindful on what is the background image and adjust the font-color accordingly.
What you are buying:
- Mobile friendly
- Simple edits
What makes our code better:
- We do not use external libraries, with that being said, our code will have no to minimal effect to your website's speed performance
- We do not leave or add codes use to advertise for our website
- Our code is mobile friendly
Any issues related to the code will be fix with no additional cost, excluding code customization requests. Simply contact us with "Chat with us." We are just a button away.
1. Go to your Admin store > Online Store > Themes > Actions > Edit code.
2. Open the header.liquid under the Sections folder.
3. Paste the code below, after the <noscript> section.
4. Next, find the "header-wrapper ", then paste the code below next to it.
See image below for placement.
Is the menu font not legible? Change the color scheme in the header section when you open the theme editor. No extra code needed for that. I advised using the inverse.
That's it. No more DevTools (",)