Some custom font will need custom codes to work with Shopify. This custom font is specific for customers ONLY who are directed to this link. Access will be remove after 24 hours, unless extension is requested.
1. From your admin store, go to Online store > then Themes > Choose the theme you want to edit > click the three dots > Edit code
2. Go to the Snippet folder, create a new snippet. Name it custom-font. The file should look like "custom-font.liquid". DO NOT use capital letters
3. Paste the code below and SAVE
4. Open the theme.liquid, and open the layout.liquid. Find the </head> and add the code below before </head>.
5. In the same file, find the --font-body-family, and --font-heading-family. Delete the line of code and replace it with the code below.