Compatibility: All Shopify Themes
Introducing our efficient and reliable snippet code that enables seamless file sharing allowing you to easily share image files with your website customers. With this snippet code, you can enhance the user experience by providing professional and universally accessible JPEG, PNG, GIF, PDF, video, audio, csv, and zip files for download.
You have to upload the file links in the Admin page. From you Admin page, go to Content, then Files.
Check DEMO store here 💻. Password: made4uo
What you are buying:
- Share your file by just one click on download button
- Limit the download to your customers only
- Multiple file types can be use to download
- Add a section to share your files to your customers
What makes our code better:
- We do not use external libraries, with that being said, our code will have no to minimal effect to your website's speed performance
- We do not leave or add codes use to advertise for our website
- Our code is mobile friendly
Any issues related to the code will be fix with no additional cost, excluding code customization requests. Simply contact us with "Chat with us." We are just a button away.
1. Go to your Admin store > Themes > Online store > Actions > Edit code.
2. In the theme editor, open the section folder, and you can name it whatever you want, then paste the code below
3. Lastly, find your main .js file, under the Asset folder. For Dawn, it is global.js. For other themes, it might be theme.js. Then paste this code below.
4. Make sure to SAVE the files.
5. Add the section File Download Section using your theme editor.