Compatibility: Any Shopify 2.0 FREE themes
As an online store owner, one of the most important things to consider is shipping rates. Providing accurate shipping rates can make or break a sale, and it's crucial to make sure your customers have access to this information before making a purchase.
With our code, it works seamlessly with Shopify 2.0 Free themes, and shipping information will be based on your Shopify Shipping and Delivery settings. To access these settings, simply click on 'Settings' in the left-hand bottom corner of your admin page and select 'Shipping and Delivery.' And the best part? No external libraries required!
Providing accurate shipping rates upfront can help build trust with your customers and ultimately lead to more sales for your online store.
And to make sure you're confident in your purchase, I invite you to check out my demo store (password: Made4Uo) before making any commitments.
Please see the Get shipping estimates section below. UPSELL section not included.
What you are buying:
- Add shipping calculator to your cart page
- Assign a default country
- Design might have to depend to the Shopify theme being use
- CSS style base on the theme default CSS settings
What makes our code better:
- We do not use external libraries, with that being said, our code will have no to minimal effect to your website's speed performance
- We do not leave or add codes use to advertise for our website
- Our code is mobile friendly
Any issues related to the code will be fix with no additional cost, excluding code customization requests. Simply contact us with "Chat with us." We are just a button away.
1. From your Admin Page, click Online Store > Themes >Actions > Edit code
2. In the Snipper folder, create a snippet. Name it shipping-calculator. The file must show shipping-calculator.liquid under the snippet folder.
3. Paste the code below in the file. Make sure to click SAVE.
4. We need to place this shipping calculator to our cart page. Open the main-cart-footer.liquid under the Section folder. Refer to image below where to paste the code. Make sure to SAVE.
5. Next, go to config folder, and open the settings_schema.json. Before the last "]", click enter to have a new line, then place the code below. Make sure to SAVE.
This settings will be available when you go to Theme editor, and click Settings.
Make sure you go to Settings > Market > Activate international shipping if needed. Without this, the calculator will not work if you try to input international zip code.
That is it (",)