Web Development Contract Agreement
This Web Development Contract Agreement (the "Agreement") is entered into between Made4Uo, located at California (the "Developer"), and the "Client”.
1. Scope: This Agreement pertains exclusively to the provision of web development services, as detailed in the project proposal or statement of work provided by the Developer to the Client. It is important to note that this Agreement does not encompass any prewritten code, third-party software, or components. The ownership and licensing of prewritten code, third-party software, or components shall be subject to their respective terms and conditions, and any such terms are not governed by this Agreement.
2. Services: The Developer agrees to provide web development services (the "Services") as outlined in the project proposal provided to the Client.
3. Deliverables: The Developer will deliver the completed website as outlined in the project proposal within the agreed-upon timeline.
4. Payment: The Client agrees to pay the Developer the total project cost as outlined in the project proposal. Any additional costs incurred due to changes in scope will be discussed and agreed upon by both parties in writing.
5. Changes: Any changes to the project scope or deliverables must be agreed upon in writing by both parties. Additional charges may apply for changes beyond the original scope of work.
6. Ownership Rights: Upon receipt of full payment, the Client will own the website and all intellectual property rights associated with it, except for any third-party components or materials used in the development, for which appropriate licenses or permissions will be obtained.
7. Confidentiality: Both parties agree to maintain the confidentiality of any proprietary or sensitive information shared during the project and not to disclose any confidential information to third parties without prior written consent.
8. Termination: Either party may terminate the agreement with written notice. In the event of termination, the Client will pay for all Services completed up to the termination date, as well as any outstanding expenses incurred by the Developer.
9. Warranty: The Developer warrants that the website will be free from defects in workmanship for a period of 15 (fifteen) days. The Developer will provide support and maintenance during the warranty period as outlined in the project proposal. However, the Developer shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages arising from the use or inability to use the website or web application. Any modifications or alterations made by parties other than the Developer may void the warranty.
10. Limitation of Liability: The Developer will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, or consequential damages arising from the use or inability to use the website. The liability of the Developer shall be limited to the total amount paid by the Client for the Services.
11. Governing Law: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [State/Country]. Any disputes arising from this Agreement shall be settled through amicable negotiation between the parties.
Both parties hereby acknowledge their understanding and agreement with the terms and conditions outlined in this Agreement.