Compatibility: All Shopify themes
Add a video banner in your home page. I would suggest using your own video file and not getting a youtube video or any other external source. I believe it makes it authentic when using your own video.
Be mindful with the ratio of your video since the height and width matters.
You can check the demo store here. Password: made4uo
What you are buying:
- Full width video banner
- Works on owned video ONLY
- Options for autoplay and loop
What makes our code better:
- We do not use external libraries, with that being said, our code will have no to minimal effect to your website's speed performance
- We do not leave or add codes use to advertise for our website
- Our code is mobile friendly
Any issues related to the code will be fix with no additional cost, excluding code customization requests. Simply contact us with "Chat with us." We are just a button away.
1. You need to go to the code editor. From your admin store, click Online Store > Themes > Actions > Edit code.
2. Open the Sections Folder and create a new section. Name it whatever you want, then replace the default code with the code below. Click SAVE.
4. All you have to do is add the file link from your file. To get the file link watch this video below, and jump to 0:48.
It does not work for me in the Focal theme.
Followed the instructions but can’t see the section in the “customize” area.