Compatibility: Compatible on most Shopify themes, from Debut to Shopify 2.0 Themes.
Add an age verifier pop up in your website to comply with the website policies. This age verifier has multiple options that lessen the need to hire a developer.
You can check the demo store here. Password: made4uo
What you are buying:
- Age verifier will ask for full birthdate or yes-no or just the year
- Remembers users who are verified until they close the browser
- Add image in pop up, image in section, heading, content, and extra information
- Assign the pop up to appear in certain page, such as product, collection, home page, pages, blogs, and even an specific URL in your website
- Age limit setting provided
- Redirect to any website address if user is underage
- Control the colors in the section
What makes our code better:
- We do not use external libraries, with that being said, our code will have no to minimal effect to your website's speed performance
- We do not leave or add codes use to advertise for our website
- Our code is mobile friendly
Any issues related to the code will be fix with no additional cost, excluding code customization requests. Simply contact us with "Chat with us." We are just a button away.
1. Go to your Online store > Themes > Click Actions > Edit code.
2. Open the Section folder and create a new file. Name it "age-verifier", then paste the code below. Then click SAVE.
3. Go to the layout folder, and open the theme.liquid file. Find the <main>, then paste the code above it. Make sure to click SAVE
That's it (",)