Compatibility: Compatible on most Shopify themes, from Debut to Dawn (All Shopify 2.0 FREE themes
With the new Shopify 2.0, Dawn theme has this collage section but it is only limited to three items. In this tutorial, we are going to create a section with collage of more than 100 pictures. You can also use GIF images. I have created another collage with set gallery position here.
NOTE: Video below might differ to the actual appearance. Please check the demo store here. Password: made4uo
What you are buying:
- A section for your own collage
- Assign how many columns you want for desktop view, tablet view, and mobile view
- Choose the image ratio from landscape, portrait, and square
- Assign the text color, image text color, and the box shadow color
- Collage title will show when the image is clicked
- Able to click to zoom the image to the middle instead of hover
- Able to click the image position to open the link (if link is provided)
- Click the zoomed image to close
What makes our code better:
- We do not use external libraries, with that being said, our code will have no to minimal effect to your website's speed performance
- We do not leave or add codes use to advertise for our website
- Our code is mobile friendly
Any issues related to the code will be fix with no additional cost, excluding code customization requests. Simply contact us with "Chat with us." We are just a button away.
1. Go to your Online store > Themes > Actions > Edit code
2. Go to Section folder, create a section, you can name it what ever you want
3. In the newly created section, paste the code below
4. Make sure you click SAVE.
5. Your done! All left is customizing your gallery in theme editor. The section name is Custom Collage, when adding the section in your theme editor.
That is it (",)