Compatibility: Compatible with all Shopify Themes.
Add a testimonial slider to your Shopify. You can customize the position of the of the author name and the color of the border. Do you want no border? Remove the color in the section settings.
You can see this testimonial slider in my current theme.
What you are buying:
- Earn your customers trust by adding the section
- Add testimonials with links to provide legitimacy
- Option to add authors' image next to the name
- Mobile friendly
What makes our code better:
- We do not use external libraries, with that being said, our code will have no to minimal effect to your website's speed performance
- We do not leave or add codes use to advertise for our website
- Our code is mobile friendly
Any issues related to the code will be fix with no additional cost, excluding code customization requests. Simply contact us with "Chat with us." We are just a button away.
1. Go to Admin Shopify store > Themes > Actions > Edit Code
2. In Section folder, create a new section, name it whatever you want, then replace the default code with the code below.
3. Next, open the Asset folder, find the global.js or theme.js. Then add the code below.
4. Lastly, go to your theme editor and add the section named "Testimonials."
Video soon to be posted. For now, please check the images for the available options in the theme editor.
Testimonial section settings:
Testimonial block settings: