Compatibility: Compatible with all Shopify Themes.
Are you experiencing high traffic on your Shopify store but low conversion rates? Adding a testimonial slider to your store can help increase credibility and encourage more purchases. By showcasing positive customer feedback, you can build trust with potential buyers and address any doubts they may have about your products or services.
The good news is that adding a testimonial slider to your Shopify store is easy and customizable. You can choose the position of the author name and customize the border color to match your store's branding. Following the steps below, you can create a powerful marketing tool that can help drive sales and boost customer satisfaction.
Don't let high traffic go to waste - add a testimonial slider to your Shopify store today and start converting more visitors into loyal customers!
Please can see this testimonial slider in our home page.
What you are buying:
- Add testimonials with links to provide legitimacy
- Option to add authors' image next to the name
- Customize the colors. Remove the color to remove the border
- Mobile friendly
What makes our code better:
- We do not use external libraries, with that being said, our code will have no to minimal effect to your website's speed performance
- We do not leave or add codes use to advertise for our website
- Our code is mobile friendly
Any issues related to the code will be fix with no additional cost, excluding code customization requests. Simply contact us with "Chat with us." We are just a button away.
1. Go to Admin Shopify store > Themes > Actions > Edit Code
2. In Section folder, create a new section, name it whatever you want, then replace the default code with the code below.
3. Next, open the Asset folder, find the global.js or theme.js. Then add the code below.
4. Lastly, go to your theme editor and add the section named "Testimonials."
Video soon to be posted. For now, please check the images for the available options in the theme editor.
Testimonial section settings:
Testimonial block settings:
Updated 04/06/23: Added more option settings in the Section. Please see image above
That's it (",)