Compatibility: Compatible with all Shopify Themes.
Images are very important in a website. Presenting the images in the right and unique way is also crucial to provide a very good impression to customers.
You can categorized your images to however you like.
You can check the demo store here. Password: made4uo
I created several image galleries that you might like, see the following:
What you are buying:
- Show/ hide previous and next button
- Adjust how the image fit within the container using object-position.
- Upload multiple images (this might affect the loading time)
- Apply image filters to every image, like brightness, contrast, grayscale, invert, opacity, saturate, sepia and none
- Image are presented in an square but can be view in a modal
- Assign single image to a category
- No limit in the number of images
What makes our code better:
- We do not use external libraries, with that being said, our code will have no to minimal effect to your website's speed performance
- We do not leave or add codes use to advertise for our website
- Our code is mobile friendly
Any issues related to the code will be fix with no additional cost, excluding code customization requests. Simply contact us with "Chat with us." We are just a button away.
1. Go to Admin Shopify store > Themes > Actions > Edit Code.
2. In Section folder, create a new section. You can name whatever you want.
3. Replace the default code with the code below. Make sure to SAVE.
5. Add the section, named Categorized Image in your Theme Editor. Click the three dots and customize your theme.
That's it (",)